Highest Earning Rewards Card from ANZ
120,000 Bonus Points with Reduced First Year Annual Fee
The highlight for ANZ Rewards Black is great with 120,000 Bonus Points and $100 back.
120,000 Bonus Points
$7,500 Spend in 3 Months
Earn 2 Reward Points
$275 First Year
Reduced Annual Fee
Earning and Redeeming
Pros & Cons
- $275 Reduced First Year Annual Fee
- 120,000 Signup Bonus Reward Points
- Earn 2 Reward Points per dollar
- Complimentary Shopping and Travel insurances
- $375 Ongoing Annual Fee, with no benefits that recoups the cost.
- High Purchase Interest Rate, if balance is overdue.
ANZ Rewards Black is a Premium VISA Credit Card.
It earns 2 Reward Points per dollar spent, capping at 5,000 per Statement Period.
Currently ANZ is offering 120,000 Bonus Points for new card holders.
It’s a Burner Card.
Interest Rates & Fees
|Product Name||ANZ Rewards Black Credit Card|
|Annual fee||$375 p.a.|
|Purchase Rate (p.a.)||18.79% p.a.|
|Cash Advance||Available 20.99% p.a.|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (ANZ FX Rate)||3% of transaction value|
|Recommended Minimum Income||$75000 p.a|
|Minimum Income||$75000 p.a *|
|Minimum credit limit||$15000 **|
|Minimum Age||18 years old|
|Available To Temporary Residents||Citizen, Permanent Resident, Business Long Stay Visa, Working Visa, Student Visa ***|
^ ANZ Rewards Black is a 120,000 Reward Points as Signup Bonus. Sometime it somes with a reduced Annual Fee.
* If you’re on a VISA, you need to have at least 9 months left on your VISA.