Highest Earning Qantas Card from ANZ
120,000 Qantas Points, 75 Status Credits with Reduced First Year Annual Fee
The highlight for ANZ Frequent Flyer Black is great with 120,000 Qantas Points and 75 Status Credit signup bonus.
120,000 Bonus Qantas Points
$7,500 Spend in 3 Months
Earn 1 Qantas Points
$275 First Year
Reduced Annual Fee
Earning and Redeeming
Pros & Cons
- $275 Reduced First Year Annual Fee
- 120,000 Signup Bonus Qantas Points
- Earn 1 Qantas Points per dollar
- 75 Status Credit
- Complimentary Shopping and Travel insurances
- $425 Ongoing Annual Fee, with no benefits that recoups the cost.
- High Purchase Interest Rate, if balance is overdue.
ANZ Frequent Flyer Black is a Premium VISA Credit Card.
It earns 1 Qantas Points per dollar spent, capping at 7,500 per Statement Period.
Currently ANZ is offering 120,000 Qantas Points for new card holders.
It’s a Burner Card.
Interest Rates & Fees
|Product Name||ANZ Frequent Flyer Black Credit Card|
|Annual fee||$425 p.a.|
|Purchase Rate (p.a.)||19.99% p.a.|
|Cash Advance||Available 21.49% p.a.|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (ANZ FX Rate)||3% of transaction value|
|Recommended Minimum Income||$75000 p.a|
|Minimum Income||$75000 p.a *|
|Minimum credit limit||$15000 **|
|Minimum Age||18 years old|
|Available To Temporary Residents||Citizen, Permanent Resident, Business Long Stay Visa, Working Visa, Student Visa ***|
^ ANZ Frequent Flyer Black is a 120,000 Qantas Points as Signup Bonus. Sometime it somes with a reduced Annual Fee.
* If you’re on a VISA, you need to have at least 9 months left on your VISA.